United Way of Santa Barbara County‘s Long Term Recovery Committee has selected 16 Santa Barbara County agencies to receive phase one funding from the United Way Thomas Fire and Flood Fund, a total of $501,000.
- Family Service Agency Elects New Board Co-Presidents
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Celebrates 30 Years in Santa Barbara – copy
- FSA Partners with Legal Aid Foundation to Provide Holistic Legal Services for Senior Crime Victims
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Celebrates 30 Years in Santa Barbara
- Donald Bock Celebrated as Big Brother of Year