United Way of Santa Barbara County‘s Long Term Recovery Committee has selected 16 Santa Barbara County agencies to receive phase one funding from the United Way Thomas Fire and Flood Fund, a total of $501,000.
- United Way Opening Relief Applications For Those Impacted By Fire, Mudslides
- Chefs Compete at Family Service Agency Fundraiser
- Family Service Agency Hosts ‘Delicious’ Fundraiser Featuring Leading Local Chefs, Celebrity Judges
- Family Service Agency Fundraiser to Help Kids, Families
- Event Committee and Honorary Chairs Named For 4th Annual Cooking Up Dreams Fundraiser