FSA’s Caregiver Mental Health & Support programs were created as a response to the extreme needs caregivers are experiencing in our community. If you or someone you know is caring for a loved one over 60, FSA is here for you.
Our program is designed to help caregivers recognize, embrace, and manage their role as a caregiver.
Join us for FREE and CONFIDENTIAL:
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Group Support
- Information and Referral
Take care of you! Come learn ways to reduce stress, adjust to role changes and create ways to care for yourself:
- Learn strategies
- Share your experience and be understood
- Strengthen coping skills
Call today to make an appointment:
Santa Barbara: (805) 965-1001 ext. 408
Santa Maria/Lompoc: (805) 735-4376 x221
Additional caregiver resources, services and referrals are available through the following organizations.
- Central Coast Commission for Senior Citizens/Area Agency on Aging
- Coast Caregiver Resource Center
- Santa Barbara: Adult & Aging Network
- Hospice of Santa Barbara, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care
- Pacific Pride Foundation
- Goleta Valley Senior Center
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital
- Cancer Center of Santa Barbara
- Caring Together Lompoc
- Dick DeWees Community & Senior Center
- Lompoc Valley Medical Center Family Caregiver Support Network (FCSN)
- Healthy Lompoc Coalition
Caregiver program services are funded in part by The Archstone Foundation, Area Agency on Aging, Hildegard H. Balin Charitable Trust, City of Lompoc, City of Santa Barbara, County of Santa Barbara, Herbert and Gertrude Latkin Charitable Foundation, Rupe Foundation, St. Francis Foundation, United Way of Santa Barbara County, Volentine Family Foundation and the Williams-Corbett Foundation.