Santa Maria Valley Youth and Family Center
The Santa Maria Valley Youth & Family Center (SMVYFC) provides a range of prevention, early intervention and treatment services to children, parents and families in the Santa Maria, Orcutt and Guadalupe communities. SMVYFC offers bi-lingual services to low-income families with children in the Santa Maria Valley who do not have access to private mental health providers.
SMVYFC programs include:
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment—Services pertaining to Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD)
- Healthy Start—Helping families provide nurturing, healthy, and safe environments for their children
- Intensive In-Home/HOPE—Stabilization of foster home placements and Helping Others Parent Effectively
- Mental Health Counseling—Parent/child relational problems, child abuse, domestic violence, juvenile justice involvement, self-harm, family disruptions
- Outreach Consulting—Helping students build resilience through the provision of prevention services designed to maximize a positive school experience
SMVYFC has developed a strong working relationship with the local school districts, Probation, County Mental Health, Child Welfare Services, Police Department and other community agencies. In 1978, SMVYFC began operation of its Guadalupe site.
For more information, contact us at:
105 N. Lincoln, Santa Maria CA 93458
Phone: (805) 928-1707
Fax: (805) 922-4797
Hours: Monday through Thursday 8 am-7 pm, Friday 8 am to 5 pm