For 30 years, Santa Barbara’s Senior Expo has been a premier health fair and services exposition for older adults and caretakers. This year’s Expo offers an exciting new array of services and activities for seniors and those who care for them.
More than 900 seniors attend the Senior Expo which features free flu shots, fitness testing, more than 120 exhibit booths offering education and information, music, food, volunteer opportunities and activities for seniors, as well as presentations on the latest products and services for local seniors and their caregivers.
Exhibitors have included financial services, residential facilities, travel clubs, health care providers, home care services, government agencies, local nonprofits, and many more. The Senior Expo is the best ticket in town for Santa Barbara’s seniors and caregivers in our community.
Become a Sponsor—and have your company’s logo highlighted on flyers, signage, goodie bags, and other promotional items.
Register to Exhibit —exhibit space is on a first come basis and is expected to sell out early.
Volunteers Needed for 2019
- Live Music, 110+ Exhibits, Free parking, $5 admission
- A Flu Shot for Seniors & Boomers Age 55+ donated by Cottage Health
- Onsite Voter Registration
- Caregivers’ Café – a relaxing place to receive support and information
- Blood Pressure Screening by Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics
- Glaucoma Screening by Lions Sight & Hearing Center
- Information about Free Eyeglass Vouchers courtesy of SEE International
- Hearing Screening by Miracle Ear® of Santa Barbara
- Bone Density Scans by OsteoStrong®
Special thanks to our sponsors.
Adult & Aging Network
Alexander Gardens/Villa Alamar
Aware & Prepare
Assisted Home Health & Hospice
Fitness with Rachel
Housing Authority of Santa Barbara
Hospice of Santa Barbara
The Oak Cottage of Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Independent
Senior Programs of Santa Barbara
South California Gas