Thank you for your interest in careers with Family Service Agency, Santa Maria Valley Youth & Family Center, and Little House By The Park. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Why join our countywide agency?
- Because each day we are making a difference in our community, and because we have a positive, employee- and client-centered work culture.
- We pay competitive rates and offer a strong benefits package that includes generous vacation, sick leave and holiday pay, employer-paid medical insurance, a free subscription to the meditation/sleep app Calm, and much more!
- We offer continuous employee education and development and paid clinical supervision.
- Family Service Agency is a National Health Service Corps approved site. Licensed MFTs and LCSWs can receive $50K to $100K in loan repayment with a service commitment of two to three years. More information can be found here.
- We work with our staff to offer flexibility whenever possible.
We look forward to you joining the FSA team!
FSA asks all candidates to apply for positions by using the online application system. However, if you experience any issues submitting your application, please email your application materials and/or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FSA strives to be a trauma-informed and resilience-oriented organization. Because working with those impacted by trauma can affect staff in various ways, FSA actively identifies and employs methods to support staff to embody a healthy and sustainable balance of care for both themselves and others.
In Santa Barbara:
In Santa Maria:
- Child Care Provider
- Family Outreach Advocate
- Outreach Mentor
- School Based Counselor
- Youth and Family Mental Health Therapist