FSA’s Caregiver Mental Health & Support programs were created as a response to the extreme needs caregivers are experiencing in our community. If you or someone you know is caring for a loved one over 60, FSA is here for you.
Our program is designed to help caregivers recognize, embrace, and manage their role as a caregiver.
Join us for FREE and CONFIDENTIAL:
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Group Support
- Information and Referral
Take care of you! Come learn ways to reduce stress, adjust to role changes and create ways to care for yourself:
- Learn strategies
- Share your experience and be understood
- Strengthen coping skills
Call today to make an appointment:
Santa Barbara: (805) 965-1001 ext. 408
Santa Maria/Lompoc: (805) 735-4376 ext. 221
Additional caregiver resources, services and referrals are available through the following organizations.
- Cancer Center of Santa Barbara
- Caring Together Lompoc
- Central Coast Commission for Senior Citizens/Area Agency on Aging
- Coast Caregiver Resource Center
- Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital
- Dick DeWees Community & Senior Center
- Goleta Valley Senior Center
- Healthy Lompoc Coalition
- Hospice of Santa Barbara, Inc.
- Lompoc Valley Medical Center Family Caregiver Support Network (FCSN)
- Santa Barbara: Adult & Aging Network
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Pacific Pride Foundation
- Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care
Caregiver program services are funded in part by Area Agency on Aging, Hildegard H. Balin Charitable Trust, City of Lompoc, City of Santa Barbara, County of Santa Barbara, Herbert and Gertrude Latkin Charitable Foundation, Rupe Foundation, Santa Barbara Foundation, St. Francis Foundation, Florence and Laurence Spungen Family Foundation, United Way of Santa Barbara County, and Volentine Family Foundation.