In light of the recent tragedies that have impacted our community in the past week, Family Service Agency (FSA) announced that efforts to assist those affected by the recent natural disasters are on-going. In addition to its regular services, FSA is providing mental health counseling at a variety of locations and starting a support group in Santa Barbara.
- FSA-SMVYFC Mourns Loss of Will Rogers
- Tricia Thorsell Price Joins Board of Directors
- United Way Opening Relief Applications For Those Impacted By Fire, Mudslides
- Chefs Compete at Family Service Agency Fundraiser
- Family Service Agency Hosts ‘Delicious’ Fundraiser Featuring Leading Local Chefs, Celebrity Judges