- This event has passed.
Nurturing Skills for Families (Canceled)
March 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
In this class parents will learn to:
- Understand developmental milestones of children
- Discipline with a nurturing touch
- Strengthen empathy in yourself and in your children
- Recognize, manage, and communicate feelings
- Enhance pleasant interactions among family members.
Food and child care will be provided. You will also have the opportunity to participate in a weekly raffle!
Please contact Rosa Lazaro to sign up at (805)928-1707 ex. 213 or firstname.lastname@example.org