Volunteer advocates are needed to help make a significant difference in the lives of our most vulnerable citizens.
As a trained Long-Term Care Ombudsman, you can advocate for the rights of residents in skilled nursing homes and assisted living facilities, help resolve conflicts, and improve their quality of life.
Ideal volunteer candidates will:
- Meet the minimum age requirement of 21 years.
- Be computer literate.
- Volunteer a minimum of four hours per week for at least one year.
- Complete basic and ongoing monthly trainings.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be passionate about serving our most vulnerable citizens.
For further information, please contact:
(805) 965-1001 ext. 223